Why Education Consultant
The process of preparing for higher education is exciting, but it can also be overwhelming. Schools and colleges unfortunately, are often unable to provide much individualized attention to students regarding professional education. Questions may arise about:
Questions may arise about:
- Choosing higher education courses
- Which standardized tests to take, and when
- How to prepare for standardized tests
- Where to apply - selection of colleges and universities that are a "good fit"
- Financial planning for college
- Accommodation of special needs and talents
- Enrichment activities that allow students to establish their uniqueness
- Sorting through college materials so that informed choices can be made
Students may benefit from:
- Assistance with interviewing skills
- Their expertise and network
- Admission assurance
- Career guidance
- Third-party involvement that bridges aspirants and colleges
Higher education consultants are straightforward in their communication and professional in their interactions with their clients. We have committed to abide by ethical standards based on four values: sound advice, integrity, respect and confidentiality.
Higher education consultants give personalized service to their clients. Each student's situation is unique and is treated from an individual perspective. Consultants make themselves accessible, so that clients have someone to call with questions and concerns.